Friday, July 09, 2004

The ALIENS [aka IMPOSTERS] VS The Earthlings!!

Argh! I had the flu virus again!! =(( Actually I was alright in the morning.. It was only after I sat beside Shiwen, who was so sick that she nearly died-ed [oops], then I began coughing and sniffing the entire noon!! Today was the lamest of the lame days laa!! I shall begin in the morning...

Had Science for the 1st period. YawnZz. It was like sooo boring! Who needs to know about Acids and Alkalis??!! Hate it! It sucks!! Then it was Chinese. Han2 Lao3 Shi1 Rawks laa! She`s like sooo nice and funny and her classes are soo interesting! I Love Them!! BUT today!! She was -abit- bias against our group lor! [Shan tell u why. Too lazy!] Oya, she marked fininsh our compos we did before the June Hols. Guess how much I have? 33/50!! So clever!! Considered Chinese is my worst subj. HEHE :DDD Later on, we had maths!! YAWN YAWN YAWN! i nearly slpt in THK`s class lor. Didn`t really pay attention to him at all. Then Jogging period! Today`s rawks lor!! We only needed to jog ONE ROUND!! yipppy ^^. poor sec 1s. The minister came to our school today, and he was SOO FASCINATED with the jogging thingy that he asked the sec 1s to jog one more round! haha. So suay! [Um, that`s what Sylviane told us]. Recess was like soo cool! We had this "buZz" thingie. And the upper secs had this singing contest [while we had the dance contest] N² singing was like, SUPERB?? Didn`t know!! Hehe. She sang soo many songs that i lost count. Malita said 4 songs, but Ru they all said 5. *shrugs* We had two periods of art in COM LAB! hehe. Duh, we weren`t exactly Doing our flash thingie. Grace/Ru/Sam and i were like surfing around. And Ms Sebastian was like walking around and kept on appearing behind us all the time! hehe. Goodness knows why.

Felt so sick that I didn`t wanna train today. Well, in the end, i trained with them. haha. happened twice liao. On wed, i was not supposed to train too!! too bad, i carn resist!! Nball just rawks! Only that i skipped the warming up. hurray!!

Before trng started, Shiwen/Ru/Malita and I were having laughing fits lorh! We were embarrassing ourselves like siao zha bos! Tsk tsk. So kiddish! haha. Couldn`t help it though, coz once we quietened down, shiwen face would be SOOO bloated as she was stopping herself from laughing. And having see that SPAS expression, I couldnt help but start luffing again, then ru would join me, and then malita!!. argh! there was NO ENDING TO IT LAA!

During trng time, we did the circuit thingie again. This time was better and we did it faster than the previous. Ya/Jkok/Hana/bernice and I were like sooooooo pro! ummm. haha. Actually not. argh, wadeva! I did this self-sacrificing thing by -forced- VOLUNTEERING myself to start 1st! No fair! And i was like sniffing and coughing the whole trng..

ARGH CAN I STOP WRINTING? I NEED HOURS TO DO SOO! I HAVEN EVEN STARTED THE REPORT ON -The ALIENS [aka IMPOSTERS] VS The Earthlings- thingie!!

Continued... We did another set of that, haha, the second set was so funny! We pretended not to know that we skipped one part of the circuit [the dodging thingie]. So all of us were like, "Uh, I tot we did that liao? you forget, i also forget. Everybody FORGETS!!" BUT in the end, we were SOOO honest that we did it. We played a game too! It rawk lor! We did the Slow-motion passing down the ball. So SPas! [Fast forward.....] In conclusion.. Trng ended SOO LATE today! 6 plus lor! and it was fun today [without Ms mary = Stressless] hehe. But actually ms mary`s ARE good and her sarcastic comments MAKES MY DAY!! [i`m being POSITIVE!! the RIGHT attitude! Dots.]

YESH!! I FINALLY REACHED -The ALIENS [aka IMPOSTERS] VS The Earthlings!!- thingie!~ Ru and I were like changing in the toilet. yea, we spent a long time there as Ru was SOOO conscious about the way she look!! um. BIG LONG SKIRT + SMALL BLOUSE = SPASTIC AND TOOT AND NERDY NERDY NERDY! haha. Then playing with our bangs. She wanted to try side part. so cute! So we spent a long time there.. BLah blah blah..

According to Malita..[koppd from her blog!] "[only 5 of us understand]
after that, shiwen xinya xinru jan and i went to the canteen. cos jac didn't come to school mah. and we started this damn lame thing all because of me and xinya. i was like calling xinru, who was in the toilet. then xinya went [oh no! she must be possessed!] hahaha. from then onwards, we laughed non-stop for at least 20 minutes. hahaha.

us[shiwen xinya me]--[what's our nball blog name??]
alien imposter 1[xinru]--fire...
us--oh no!! run!! kuai4 pao3!!
alien imposters[xinru janine]--huh what??
us--zhao2 huo3 le4!!!"


And From Ru`s blog... "after training, we went to change. sourtofu and i was fixing my hair and SMALL blouse LONG skirt. spent a whole lotta time in the toilet. then malita, xinya and shiwen started getting ideas about US getting abducted and IMPOSTERS took over US. and they were like so lame! kept discussing what janine and i were talking about. so i just played along los. haha i used MY almighty powerful TEWTEWTEWTEW and TRIED to tew them dead. BUT somehow these little earthlings couldnt die. so i corroded xinya, chopped off malita's head, and janine cracked shiwen's skull. shiwen was on her deathbed already. ALL HAIL THE POWERFUL JANINE! we did this for about 20 mins-all the way from school to pp mrt station haha. janine and i were practically MELTING from their lasers and webbslingers-from laughing. our shoulders started hurting, hhaa? how could that be? i think the pain spread from my stomach to my shoulders. then i laugh until i got [[nao3 chong1 xue4]] and got all giddyfied."

Haha. SO, we five were walking from school to pp station. ALL THE WAY, YA/MALITA/SHIWEN were like "tew-ing" us, wanting us to return the "real" janine and ru. It was so funny that i laughed till my jaws/cheeks/shoulders/tummy ached!! Now u know that even our C div captain can be SOOO KIDDISH! Tsk tsk!

So I bang seh ru to suffer in the hands of the three earthlings! hehe. Slpt all the way from db station to khatib. HENG I WOKE UP IN TIME K!! -phew- OMG, i wrote like more than a million words!! And i`ve been writing for like half an hour. HOW LAME CAN I BE!

Currently NOT LISTENING TO ANY SONGS. sian.
signing off.. [ja9] ^________^


7/09/2004 10:30:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com